In appreciation for your military service, Honda is offering select U.S. Military individuals and their spouses $500 toward any 2023 or newer model year Honda automobile when you finance or lease through Honda Financial Services® (HFS). See offer details for customer and vehicle eligibility.
Who is Eligible?
- U.S. Military Active Duty, including Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard and Active Reserve, and their spouses
- U.S. Military Ready Reserve and Retirees, and their spouses
- U.S. Military Veterans and their spouses within one year of separation from active service
What You Need
- Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) as proof of military status
- Spouses must provide Military ID and spouse’s LES
The Honda Military Appreciation Offer is limited to the 48 U.S. contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii.
*For well-qualified clients who meet the Military Appreciation Offer criteria, subject to approval by HFS. Only one $500 Honda Military Appreciation offer per vehicle. $500 towards Cap Cost Reduction or Down Payment Assistance with the lease or purchase of a new and not previously reported sold Honda vehicle. Offer cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease Program. Offer applies to Active Duty U.S. Military and Ready Reserve and their spouses; eligible U.S. Military Veterans within two years of their separation from active service and their spouses; eligible U.S. Military Retirees; spouses of U.S. Military Retirees and Gold Star family members. Offer valid through 04/01/2024 and may be terminated at any time. NOTE: During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease with Honda Financial Services, buyer may not take their vehicle outside the United States without prior written consent of Honda Financial Services. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, buyer must notify Honda Financial Services immediately of any change in buyer's address.